The Behaviors & Attitudes Drinking & Driving Scale (BADDS) is an evidence-based pre and posttest psychological questionnaire that measures attitudes, behaviors, and intervention effectiveness related to impaired driving.
The BADDS can identify:
- risk of future impaired driving and riding behaviors
- intervention effectiveness
- behavioral and attitudinal change after intervention
- rationalizations for drinking and driving
- history of impaired driving
Providers of prevention, intervention, and treatment of impaired drivers will find the BADDS to be an effective tool when measuring change.
- Predict risk of future impaired driving
- Easy and quick assessment aid for decision-making
- Cost effective (only $1.50 per administration)
- Measures change following intervention
- Evaluates program effectiveness
- Use in group or individual settings
- Only takes 15 minutes to administer and score